Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Regret #1

If I regret anything about my college career, it is not getting a job at RIMAC, the university's gym/weights/racquetball complex. The jobs look super easy and, to quote an anonymous source, " the work is super chill. (Brah)" . I would have gotten to hang around the gym which I do anyway, and I could ogle all the good looking athletes while on the clock.


So ill say again, if you want my advice for your college years: work at the gym swiping student ID cards.



Quote of the Month:
"When people ask me now if I miss coaching UCLA basketball games, the national championships, the attention, the trophies, and everything that goes with them, I tell them this: I miss the practices."
- John Wooden

Awesome-Gallery-of-Awesome-Photos-of-an-Awesome-Nationals-Shot-by-the-Awesome-Meeko of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment