Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hi Again, Finally Being in Their Shoes

I'm going to try to pick these up again and HOPEFULLY write about non-Ultimate things; I do enough of that as it is. I'll start with a general one:

I realize that as much as I am "learning about myself", I am constantly learning about other's "selve's". This is not the same as learning about people, but finally experiencing what they might experience and realizing that the thing they did which seemed so weird at the time is actually a very reasonable response to the situation they were in. 

More and more I am seeing all the human conditions which seemed weird before, now appear normal because I have acted them out. Whenever you just can't understand why someone is acting so strange, have some empathy - you may very well do the same if you are in their shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment