Monday, May 3, 2010

Kiwi

It turns out that you can eat the skin of the kiwi. Instead of pealing it before eating the flesh, just dig right in. This seemed really weird to me at first, but now it is normal... a testiment to how our brains adapt to new information.

Recently I bought 10 kiwis and have been taking one on the bus each morning. Halfway into the ride I pull out my kiwi, twirl it around a bit to ensure that everyone sees it and is paying attention, and then I take a huge bite out of it like it's nothing special. Knowing that this was REALLY weird the first time I saw it, I am sure that I am blowing strangers' minds every morning. I'd like to think that I single handedly make their day more interesting and inspire them to try something out of the ordinary.

Changing lives 1 kiwi at a time.



Jock of the day: 25 Pullups, pushups, situps, and squats before a shower make me feel really good.

Point of the Day: Dropped Pull in on the last point of the '07 Club Finals

No comments:

Post a Comment