Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sorry For the Hiatus

I apologize for the long unannounced break. Regionals were in Colorado, then I had jury duty on Monday and Tuesday, then we had 6am practice on Wednesday and I had to grade lab reports continuing until I had to teach on Thursday and then the SunGod Festival was Friday. The weekend was booked with Ultimate and yesterday the sickness I have been putting out of my mind for the last 5 days caught up to me. But you don't want to hear excuses.... So I'll just say that I hope to be getting back to a more regular posting schedule.


Without further ado, The Idea of the Day:
THE UCSD AIR SQUIDS ARE GOING TO NATIONALS!!! See you in Madison!



Joke of the Day:
"Why did you quit your job at the Noble Gas factory?"
"Because I just will NOT be talked to in that tone!"

Highlight Vid of the Day: Oregon Fugue tearing it up at Pres Day (Shout outs to my friends #2 Christina and #8 Shannon who housed my entire club team when we played at NW Regionals.)

Quote of the Day: From the Radiologist who took X-rays of my right foot today: "Wow, I have never seen that many pockets of calcification in an ankle before!"

Further Reason for Having a Massive Crush on Cree Howard of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment