Monday, April 26, 2010

Losing

The positive side to misplacing something is the joy you get when you find it. You didn't need something new to cheer you up, you just needed to be reminded of how important the stuff you have now is to you. I am thinking of this because I just located the laptop charger I was without for the last 3 days.

I realize that I lose and find things intentionally in 2 ways. I hide $20 bills in strange places around my room and car so that when I find them I will be shocked and feel richer.

I will also set my clocks forward 10 minutes; of course I know that I'm 10 minutes ahead for the first few days, but a month later I will have forgoten and will be plesantly early to my appointments.



Joke of the Day: How do you turn a duck into a popular Soul and R&B singer/songwriter? Put it in the microwave until it's bill withers.

No comments:

Post a Comment